I’ve written a post previously about my lack of productivity while I’ve been staying at home as a result of the impact covid-19 has had on the world.
But then I started thinking about what it will be like when it is time to go back to work, and I just don’t know how I’m going to squeeze it in.
After all, I’ve got to watch the rest of the newest season of Ozark, as well as Curb Your Enthusiasm. Plus I’ve got to go through a lot of back episodes of Schitt’s Creek. And I’ve heard this new series, Tiger King is an interesting show. I’ve also got six more episodes to watch of Ken Burns’s documentary on Country Music.
On top of all that, we’ve tried to watch a movie each night. For those who might be interested (i.e., me), here is that list, with the occasional comment:
- Airplane – our youngest son had never seen it. of course, he loved it; how can you not?
- Go Karts – another in a long line of movies featuring an underdog and first love
- Olympus Has Fallen – a good thriller with a high body count
- Sing Street – found this one by using Amazon’s “Customers who watched this also watched this” feature by typing in the movie “Begin Again”. one of my all-time favorites. Sing Street is set in Dublin, which only adds to this wonderful story.
- The Fundamentals of Caring – with Paul Rudd. A touching road story, with lots of humor.
- Gracie’s Choice – based on a true story, starring a young Kristen Bell (the movie was made back in 2004). as an impressive young woman.
So between all this, and my blogging, and my constant snacking, how does a job fit in?
I guess I’ll worry about that when the time comes, maybe I’ll just have to do some binge-watching.
The things I do for my job…
*image from the Movie DB