It’s been a few months since my last attempt at a few six-word stories, so I thought I’d give it another shot. I figure that once I have 100 of them, I can market all the stories as a collection of “some of the worst writing found on the internet”.
Here we go:
- Warm classroom. Debits and credits. Snoring.
- Another meeting. Could have been emailed.
- It’s getting cooler. I miss summer.
- Working at home. Can’t stop snacking.
- Went on vacation. Never came back.
- Had low SATs. But rich parents.
Any six-word stories you care to share in the comments?