I came across a fellow blogger who writes the occasional six-word story, here is her latest:
She shivered in fear… and excitement.
Reading her other six-word stories rekindled my interest in the genre, so I thought I’d give it a try again.
It’s been over a year since I wrote a short-word story (I needed that long to recover from the effort.)
Here are six new ones.
- Gunshot victims. Thoughts, prayers. Gunshot victims.
- Eyes meet. Wedding bells. Grandkids visit.
- Feeling stressed. Discovers Snickers. Weight Watchers.
- Votes are in. Four long years.
- He bet the house. Garage sale.
- Getting late. Needs blog. Six words.
It will probably be a few years until I try again; it’s not as easy as it looks…