If you came here thinking you were going to see me sing something related to accounting, you are mistaken.
But, that’s a good thing. Accounting might be painful enough for many people, but then hearing me sing about accounting could push people right over the edge.
So I came across this video that some students in a high school accounting class put together. If you took an accounting class a long time ago, this may bring back some
I think it’s kind of a catchy tune, but I might be a little biased.
But as often happens, the fun part of putting this post together was reading some of the comments posted about the video:
- Yeah we watched this in class. The professor even said he’d give bonus points to anybody who got up and did the dance. Nobody did the dance.
- I was cursed with the same experience yesterday. I’ve never considered death until i saw my professor stand up and do this dance (no way I would do that…)
- If we don’t get an answer right, my accounting teacher makes us stand up and dance to this.
- Passed the CPA exam by just watching this video (I wish this video was around when I was studying for the CPA exam. Could have cut out hours and hours of studying…)
- this song/rap has been stuck in my head ever since we watched it in accounting…’debits on the left, credits on the right, debit left credit right debit left credit right…’
- The fact that this song helped me out more than my accounting teacher did; lol
- I listen to this on the way to school before I fail each of my accounting exams
- Leaving this song on loop while doing my homework, let’s see if I can finish it…. or go insane whatever happens first.
And if that’s not enough accounting music for you, here’s a short electric guitar ditty from one of our own accounting teachers at Villanova: